I feel depressed. I don't know why. Sometimes I just feel depressed. Don't we all?
Hmm.
Could be the fact that I have (hopefully) finished my homework for the day, and I feel that something's amiss. 'cos so far I've been so busy that having free time on my hands is just... weird.
Hmm.
Or maybe it's because there's actually time on my hands, and I feel that I'm wasting it, and therefore I feel depressed and anxious and uhh feel like I should do something with my time.
Like slack it away.
:D
How ironic.
Stupid school.
Stupid homework.
Stupid tests.
Stupid projects.
Stupid CCA.
Stupid.
Stupid.
Yeah, because now I don't feel like slacking away, because life has been so hectic that when you do have time to slack it away, you don't want to, because you feel as if you're wasting time. Now, if this was in the holidays, I would be happily slacking away! Instead of sitting here, wondering what I should do next. And then I think, hmm, maybe I should study for some of my tests next week.
But I don't feel like it, because I want to take a break.
But I don't feel like taking a break, because there is something very wrong with my emotional state of mind.
I can't believe this is happening. Whoever heard of not wanting to study to slack and not wanting to slack because your heart is not in it?
My heart is not in slacking.
I cannot believe I just say that.
ARGH.
This is so frustrating.
I just don't feel like doing anything, but I also don't feel like doing nothing.
I need to get a life.
One that consists of doing other things besides studying, and doing homework, and CCA.
Not that I do that a lot.
Well, maybe the same amount as any other student in Singapore.
I
so need to get a life.
Quickly.
And I cannot belive it's 1744 already. Looks like I don't have that much time on my hands.
It's one of these times that you feel that life is really worthless, and that studying is stupid, and working so fcuking hard for something you don't even want, need or LIKE (key word, people) is just a stupid pathetic waste of time.
Getting vulgar.
Wow.
I hate school. No, actually school's ok. I hate all the homework and studying and things that suck big that come AFTER school.
Hmm.
I think I'll go learn some elvish.
I wish I was snowboarding.
I wish I was in New Zealand.
I wish I had gone to see the lotr premier.
I wish I had been on the set of lotr.
I wish I would stop wishing so I could start wishing to stop wishing.
Whee.
~Fin~
logout;.
{/.1:20 AM}