April 10ยท 3019 - The free peoples of Middle-earth recover after the fall of
Sauron and the end of theWar of the Ring.
Take that Sauron.
Yes, yes I'm bored. Not that I actually HAVE a reason to be bored, no I shuold be fully occupied right now.
Dialouge session was a drag. I totally screwed up that thing for the philo class... Main point though? Teachers make good politicians. It is incredible, indeed, phenomenal that they are able to avoid our questions so swiftly. Yes, even turning it around and making it OUR fault that such a point has come into question.
And then, they turn around, saying that
we never answer questions directly.
Well, look who's talking!
I doubt, no, I know for a fact, that none (and I mean none as in the number of times that Bush admitted he attacked Iraq on the terms of mass weapons of distruction and there really weren't ANY [not yet anyway]) of our questions/suggestions were answered clearly.
In other words, it was total bull.
Why have a dialouge session when NO changes are to be made, and all the teachers do is avoid the question?
Oh, and one more point. We suggested many things to be brought up, one (and most importantly) was the amount of WORK. But did they bring it up?
Oh yes, just as much as we, being bright and conscientious students (laugh Christine laugh) will rip up our textbooks/worksheets/notes, fling the shreds up into the air, and prance out of the room singing and yelling 'You Raise me up' at the top of our voices.
Oh how I wish I wish.
Now just really changing topic.
You may call it digressing.
I was just remembering (with a level of fondness and regret) the last day of boarding/skiing. We were walking to the
excalibur Gondola, snowboard/skiis in hand, and these four/five (or seven?) guys came boarding/skiing down.
Nothing out of the ordinary right?
Nope, except for the teeny weeny little fact that the men were wearing thermal pants and well... thermal pants (that was it) and the women were wearing bikinis.
In the
freezing cold, like what, -5 degrees?
DUDE!
And the bare-chested boarder raised his hands and yelled...
All the way from the fucking top!
His exact words.
~fin~
logout;.
{/.7:45 AM}