Happy Birthday Andy Serkis!!!
If today is the 20th April. I've lost track of time.
It's swirling somewhere among the
sref of my tumbling, tumultous life.
After weeks of the same routine, one kinda forgets simple things.
You could that I've found my missing piece, and it doesn't fit not one angle, not one side. Therefore, it is not congruent or similar to me.
I know it's April, because our LA SIA is due end of April, so that means that it cannotmustnotbetternot be May.
It's strange how time passes nowadays. Monday, you struggle through school. Which really isn't that bad. The strange thing, that is reflected throughout the week, is that time seems to crawl by, but yet, it's suddenly all over. It seems so fast, flying and winging it's way through life, but if you look back, you think... after all that, only one day has passed? Struggling through school is the easy part. Do what you have to do, then go home, and mug it out. And other stuff, emotional-wrecking stuff you could say.
The cut of it is, everyday you do everything for that day to end, for the next day to begin. And you do it all again. So evreyday is a pathway to the weekend, but the weekends are tough and mentally taxing. Every week is a countdown to the holidays, but the holidays are jam-packed.
What then?
How innocuous and insipid our lives are.
And of course, everyday you just get more and more tired, as your body flails against the brutal whips.
Tolerance level 3 months ago was high. High enough.
Tolerance level 3 days ago was high. So high, in fact, that it hit the sky and rocketed straight down again.
I think my foot is crushing it.
Apparently our batch is rebellious, lazy.
Apparently the teachers feel that our seniors and juniors are much more conscientious.
Sec 3 '06, especially a select few, are nefarious, notorious, dastardly.
According to teachers.
I beg to differ.
I would say that we
question things.
The Don't give us this crap, cos we're not buying it kind of thing.
I would say that this is the best batch ever.
Keep questioning.
I hear it's good for the brain and soul.
logout;.
{/.7:18 AM}