Today's Date in the Shire
19 Astron
Whoo I'm totally bushed...
Give me a matress and I'll be alseep before you do.
Course, you know, the only problem is that I should be doing some work now... maths test next week... week six: House of Horrors Teachers Edition. Bio test on mon, chem test on tues, HCL test on wed.
It just so happens that my three WORST subjects fall on the same week. Not that that's really saying much; it's highly untrue that my other subjects are gracing top marks.
I was reading this article about a space probe circulating Venus, check it out if you will: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=1829689&page=2
Something struck me in a way that a thought strikes you when you are incredibly sleepy you can do as Rowan Atkinson did in Rat Race and fall asleep standing up.
What if Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune and all the other plantents out there in this solar system were once like Earth? They had perfect conditions for life to bloom. There were living things akin to Earthen beings, specifially, beings that could think 'independently', depending on which Philiospher you follow. Some million billion years ago, the Venus/other planet version of the Dark Ages, then the
Reniessaance and the industrial revolution took place. Fast forwarding some more hundred/thousand years, and BOOM!
You're on candid camera!
Ok, that just popped out of my mind.
Anyway, you get the equivilant of Global Warming.
Ok, History students, start laughing.
From the source, 'Venus' strong greenhouse effect the way carbon dioxide traps the sun's heat.' Therefore, I can infer that Lenin was a bad bad man and so was Rasputin cos he hypnotised (possibly) the Romanov, and anyway he had very scary eyes that look like snake eyes,and led to the fall of the Romanov empire and the rise of Lenin and Stalin's dictatorship and this was very very bad cos dictatorship is badbad...:D
Yes, I digress somewhat.
Perhaps in a million billion years people on another planet (not in a galaxey far far away but a long long time ahead, yes lame I know) will send probes to Earth to see 'Earth's strong greenhouse effect the way carbon dioxide traps the sun's heat.' Perhaps people will look at Earth and wonder, was there any life on that scorching, blistering, steaming planet?
Naturally, science would disagree with this, and of course, the obvious point.
I have a reasonable excuse: I was TIRED. Very pootsatootly absolutely falling of the sleep sleeping during maths and chem despite there being a video camera taping out moves kinda tired.
WHOO HOO GOODNIGHT AMERICA!!
Yes, tired.
logout;.
{/.7:25 AM}