30 Astron
Rate your life today:
(Honestly, it says ZERO! As in nada, zilch, total blank abyss kinda 0) 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 (happiness is twanged like a guitar to make your soul revebrate)
I ask myself, chewing on my fingernail, staring at the rain. (Covalent compound, held together by weak van der waal's forces of attraction, cannot conduct electricity in any state because it has no free electrons, has a low mp and bp, insoluble in polar solvents, soluble in organice compounds.)
How close?
Too close.
The-width-of-our-longtitudinal- muscles- in- our- oesphagus- which- helps- peristalsis close to ripping up my papers, throwing them up in the air and screaming 'F*** THIS'!! *
*For melodramatic effect, do this in the middle of class. May risk demerits for vulgarities.
Life is pretty much ...
Nothing.
Pretty much nothing.
Now that's what you call a life. Free trial, anyone?
Today I went out for a short walk, and I saw a sign with a little plus sign +
Guess what came into my mind.
I believe, if someone was listening in to my thoughts, they would have heard, 'ooh look subshell!'
Sometimes I wish that teachers would read our blogs, and see how much pressure is crushing us.
They say (or most of them anyway, save a select few like Paul Tan, Lily Chua and Mr Khong) that we should manage out time, they too are stressed out marking and with meetings (whose fault is that?), yet they can relax. We really aren't under that much stress, we just need time management...
I could go on.
But seriously.
Is it humanly possible for EVERY SINGLE STUDENT to not be able to manage their time? Because let me let you in, dear sweet teachers, almost every single student, give or take a few, are stressed out.
How can it be that NOT A SINGLE ONE has the ability to manage our time?
And you know what?
I bet, that if asked the teachers this question...
Enter classroom, self-righteous teacher, half-alive students.
Enter one student losing it.
Now picture that student standing up, and asking, (cue the sachharine voice)
May I know what the use of so many tests/projects/exams/work is? What exactly is the purpose of this? TAP PLEASE.
I bet, that they'll be stumped.
Or they'll just give really incredibly stupid answers.
Something like...
Well, Geerrs (Girls), success is very important. You are all very bright and conscientious girls, and we are helping you to achieve your top potential.
Cue the pout, and the self-righteous nods, the pitiful look, the I'm-the-teacher-hear-me-roar smirk.
I shall not say which teacher would say this.
~fin~