Interesting.
Of course, I would
totally venture into realms tainted, corugated and saturated with evil beings to destroy and evil weapon of power. I would indeed traverse through lands so full of Orcs, Wargs, Uruk Hais, Ringwraiths, Haradrim, Goblins, Balrogs, mumakil that if one were to grab hold of those areas, turn them upside down and shake them, it would never stop raining the above. Oh, and did I forget one evil EYE?
I would also be more than willing to leave the sanctuary and safe haven of Valinor, degrade from a maia to a lowly Istari (hah!) and be known as the strange old wizard with a grey pointy hat and a beard, and the disturber of peace (just doing my job...), and change my name from Olórin to Gandalf.
In stories you always get the heros, muscles bursting our of their shirts, the ones that brave such evil misgivings, risk their lives and who at the end of it all, somehow manage to keep the forces of evil at bay.
You also get the cowards, those who will be the first to dive under the bedsheets and refuse to come out, and later on, become a burden to the hero, and nearly bring the entire civilisation crashing down on its shaky foundations.
No prizes for guessing which category I'd be under.
Someone get me my paperbag so I can hyperventilate!
And according to the name generator...
According to the Red Book of Westmarch,
In Middle-earth, Jia Wen was a
Confused Teleri
Elven Name Possibilities for Jia Wen
The root name suitable for feminine and masculine is:
Waenkemen
Another masculine version is: